The heart of any heating unit is the heating section. Our heating sections feature a veritable nest of smooth, small diameter special heating tubes that literally soak up the heat. The GC Evans heat exchanger assembly uses the staggered tube design which allows ample passage way for the flow of the gases through the heating section to the flue pipe. Ample heating surface results in heating the solution efficiently and keeping the flue pipe temperature very low. All GC Evans heating sections are approved by the National Board of Pressure Vessels.
All heaters are constructed using only the finest material and components. Every part – every material – every function of the GC Evans unit is designed and constructed for toughness and durability for day in – day out heating service. There are GC Evans units in operation today over 50 years old.
- Gas-Fired and combination Gas/Oil Heating units available
- Tubes rolled into boiler plate and flared
- Steel tubes standard for caustic applications
- Stainless steel tubes available for caustic and water applications
- Tubes may be cleaned or replaced by simply removing end cover plates
- No tube gaskets required
- Stainless steel cabinets with pre-piped components
- Temperature and safety pilot controls
- Gas pressure regulators
- Circulation pump
- Water pressure relief valves